Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Animal Rescue Site's Shelter Challenge

www.theanimalrescuesite.com is holding a contest called "The Shelter Challenge" that runs from April 13th-July 26th 2009. All petfinder.org registered rescues are eligible, and all you have to do is go to:


Shelter Challenge Link

and search New Beginnings for Animals in CA and vote! You can vote once per day and at the end of the contest some great grants will be awarded:

Grand Prize: One $20,000 grant!
Second Prize: One $5,000 grant!
Third Prize: One $3,000 grant!
Honorable Mentions: Two $1,500 grants!
State Winners*: Fifty-one $1,000 state grants (50 U.S. states and Washington DC)
Canadian Winners*: Two $1,000 grants will be awarded
US Territories Winner*: One $1,000 grant will be awarded.

Please go vote and help New Beginnings for Animals win some money to help us save more cats and dogs!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'll blog about you guys on my Causecast.org profile. You should consider joining - it's a free social networking site for charities. If you join, give me the credit (JSong) & I can win kudos! Anyway I'll promote this on my blog there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go check it out, and of course give you credit! Can you link me to your Causecast profile so we can see the blog you write about us? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete